Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Battlestar Galactica 2.0 (First part of season 2 is out!)

I really do try not to get hooked on too much television. But, I usually don't have to worry about that because there is not too much good television to get hooked on in the first place. I recently spent some time catching up on the first season of Battlestar Galactica and found it suprisingly good. Now, I'm hooked! And the first part of Season 2 is now available, which is great because I have not seen most of Season 2 yet. Highly recommended even if you are not in to SciFi, the stories are good. The first season DVD also includes the "new" 2-part TV mini-series. For laughs, after watching the new mini-series, go back and watch the original and see what a stark contrast the two different "visions" really are.




There are lots of special features. One of the things I found most interesting when the actors are talking is they talk about Edward James Olmos (an outstanding actor) and the refer to him as "Eddie". Somehow, I just can't see calling him Eddie. :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home