Friday, August 04, 2006

I made Ed Brill's blog!

I made Lotus Notes guy Ed Brill's blog the other day. My blog entry on Exchange 2007 hardware requirements caught his eye. I'm almost giddy! I feel validated! Now I know how Kim Jung Il (Grand Poobah of North Korea) must have felt when Bush named him as part of the Axis of Evil.

One question for you, Ed. How is that Notes Web Mail interface working out for ya. :-) (Just kidding - sort of.)

Be slow in choosing a friend, slower in changing. -- Benjamin Franklin

1 Comments:

At 12:01 PM, Blogger Jim McBee said...

Just teasing, Ed. :-) My last real exposure to it was v4.6. One of my contract developers uses Domino Web Access at his full-time job and Outlook Web Access 2003 through me. Web Access has come a long way, too. But he still prefers OWA. ;-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home