Saturday, July 18, 2009

Exchange Server 2007 "Advanced Administration"

I have had a number of people ask me about the Exchange Server 2007 Advanced Administration book? This is the book that would have formely been known as Exchange Server 2007 24seven. I talked with the publisher about doing this book about a year ago, but given the low adoption rate of E2K7 at that time and the proximity to the release of Exchange Server 2010, it was decided that a better use of my time would be to put out a 2nd edition of the Mastering Exchange Server 2007 book.




With Exchange Server 2010 in beta now for several months and the adopotion rate of Exchagne Server 2007 being fairly low, there will not be an Exchange Server 2007 Advanced Administration book.

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 5:58 AM, Blogger Beccus said...

Jim, I am wondering if the Mastering Exchange 2007 sp1 would be better for me than the first one. I'm currently on 2003 and will soon be purchasing a new server running Exchange 2007. I have some knowledge of 2007 from a small business standpoint but I will be implementing this new server in a little larger environment. Which book would help me the most?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home